“Relax. You have just walked into the care zone” - Smalto Saying
Visiting a new dentist for the first time can be overwhelming. But it doesn’t have to be. At Smalto Dental Clinic we have gone out of our way to create an environment, which both soothes and pleases. You can book a consultation session that will give you the opportunity to come and have a look around, get to know us and hear what we have to say about our treatment approaches, and get a feel for what it’s like to be a patient here. We want to provide you with the best possible care and encourage you to ask questions or discuss any concerns you may have about your dental health.
During the first visit, we provide adults with the following:
- Introduction to our clinic dentists, staff and environment
- Evaluation of medical and dental history, oral hygiene instructions and information about gum diseases.
- A comprehensive examination, which includes an examination of the mouth for cavities, gum disease, other dental issues and evaluation of the oral cavity for cancer screening, orthodontic examination and evaluation
- All necessary radiographs(x-rays) as well as extra-oral and intra-oral pictures
- A discussion of the findings, treatment options and a customised treatment plan based on your individual needs.